Saturday 18 April 2009

Greetings, Chris Regan

Hi Chris,

I see you're following my blog.

I've visited your Midnight Writer site, like the concept.

Congratulations on the release of your film.

I'm just about to start pitching my full-feature screenplay 'Vorland' - 'when fairy tales grow up, they turn into tales like this'

A slice of gothic horror, modern fairy tale told in the classic dark-and-dangerous style.

How long have you been writing film-scripts?
Vorland is my first full feature.

Do you belong to shooting-people (the film-makers as opposed to 'hands up')?

Fi
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I've been writing films for just over ten years. I started when I was really young though so those first few were really bad!

    I'm not on Shooting People at the moment - my subscription ran out. I think it can be an excellent resource though - it's how I got in touch with the people who made Ten Dead Men.

    Good luck with your script - the pitch sounds ace.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete